If you are currently wearing dentures, chances are good that you have at least considered dental implants to replace your missing teeth. If not, maybe you should and here are the top five reasons why:
- No more worrying about your dentures falling or slipping out – with dental implants you can once again eat, speak, smile and laugh with confidence!
- No more dealing with messy, gooey, expensive and potentially harmful denture adhesive creams – with dental implants, you can say goodbye to your denture cream…for good!
- Improved dental health – unlike dentures, dental implants do not cause bone loss. This leads to improved dental health!
- Improved nutrition – with dental implants, you can once again enjoy foods that are high in fiber and loaded with the nutrition your body needs to perform at optimal levels. This leads to improved overall health!
- A more beautiful and naturally appearing smile – this leads to improved confidence and an improved quality of life!
You may be thinking that dental implants sound great, but are too expensive. If this is the case, you may want to consider the return you get on your investment. How valuable is your confidence, dental health and overall health to you? Fortunately, many oral surgeons and dental implant specialists offer attractive in-house and flexible financing options to help you with the cost of dental implants.
If this has increased your interest in dental implants, the next step is to find a dental implants specialist near you. However, don’t just go with the first one you see. Take some time to get some recommendations from others who have received dental implants. You want to make sure that you go to a dentist or oral surgeon who is uniquely qualified to offer this innovative tooth replacement option.
Posted on the behalf of Dr. Mac Worley, Mountain View Oral Surgery and Dental Implants